4.18.2011

Grazia.it


Well,
finally I can tell you!
The new website of Grazia magazine is online at grazia.it

and I am part of it!!!

Have a look to my first contributions for the lifestyle section:




I filmed "At The Loft" video in London, before, during and after this special event I attended to... The Loft, by David Mancuso.
I am sure you all know him, he's the pioneer dj of disco music.
First celebrated in his house in New York, the Loft, the famous party he invented, started to change locations every time due to the big success, becoming a truly place to be during the '70.
Three times a year you can go to "The Light ", in Shoreditch, to participate, and to dance untill you get the energy!

As I always do, I love London.









3 comments:

fashion blah blah said...

bellissimo video! Bravissima!

Silvia Bergomi said...

grazie L!

sTAyle said...

Bello tanto!!ha una energia straordinaria!!
Brava Silvia (aka Prof!)
Giulia maria