4.25.2011

Rural Barbecue



Like every year, yesterday was time for the Barbecue at Bruno's, one of the most impressive spaces of my birthplace countryside.

As I love polaroids, I mean the old paper ones, and I love my friends, here are some snapshots of our amazing "allergy" day.



pr6
Caterina and the coffees


pr7
Madame Framboise, Madhouse & Giulia D


pr8
Us


pr3
Boris, me and Umbe San


pr2
Giangi, Talker, Luca & Raff


pr4
Manu & Bruno


pr9
Luchy, Carly & Benji, aka 3/5 of "Dumbo Gets Mad"


pr1
Fede(♥) and Giulia D


pr10
me



.







4 comments:

BrennaLu said...

These are so cool! Are they polaroids photocopied? I love the look!

BrennasFashionBeat
Check out my fashion blog if you'd like!

Anonymous said...

woow

really nice pics & wonderful people.

Beauty reigns over us.

MS

alexys oliver said...

your blog is lovely and what a beauty you are.

definitely stopping by on the daily.
x
alexys

Trumpet Library said...

Hi thanks for pposting this