5.24.2011

Vintage and sparkling wine



Paola Annicchiarico is a culture and music journalist for an italian channel television.
Last week I had the pleasure to have a really funny aperitif time at her place in Milan, just behind Corso Como.

I went there with my friend Liz to choose some vintage dresses for a flea market (post soon).

Obviously I couldn't resist to take pictures of Paola' lovely house.

Hope you're gonna like them as much as I do!


p3


p1
Paola and her terrific "cabbage dress"


p2


ca22


ca14


p4


ca15


ca19


ca18


ca8





.



4 comments:

lizzzzz said...

IM IN LOVE WITH THE CABBAGE DRESS !!!! <3

Elena said...

Amazing bar area!


http://www.ledelicious.blogspot.com/

webmaster said...

Hola es sitio me gusta mucho por la calidad del contenido que tiene, ademas es muy completa,
y la visito a menudo, ya queme gusta participar mucho, sigan asi que esta barbara saludos amigos.
Fashion

juditramos.pen said...

The truth been a very original and beautiful, very good kisses. CabaƱas Caballos Criollos