1.29.2010

Dario: fashion blogger

This is my friend Dario from Stil In Berlin.
We met almost a year ago, and I am a big fan of what he does.

In these pictures he' s wearing:
cape from Pour
jacket from Kosmetique Label
t-shirt from Dior Homme
Cheap Monday jeans
Canadian military boots

Dario1


How do you define yourself?
Softspoken but friendly

Where are you from?
A medium-sized city in Canada

Where do you live?
Berlin

What's your favourite place in the world?
Berlin of course. Copenhagen is second.

What do you eat for breakfast?
Normally I just drink some coffee.

Your favourite meal?
Just simple pasta with tomato sauce

3 songs?
-Slowdive - When The Sun Hits
-Martha and the Muffins - Echo Beach
-Korgis - Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometimes

The last concert you attended to?
No Bra in Berlin

Are you happy?
Most of the time

Are you in love?
I think so

Your best quality?
My critical eye


Dario2

Your major failing?
My critical eye

Where would you like to be in 10 years?
Copenhagen, with apartments in Paris, Berlin and London of course. And a villa on the Mediterranean.

Your recurring nightmare?
Of my teeth falling out.

Your perfect day?
Lying in the park in Berlin, falling asleep in the sun, and waking up with a sunburn.

An icon?
Serge Gainsbourg

A style advice?
For the Berlin girls, heels and lipstick are a good thing!

The best airline company?
Anything that isn't Ryanair or Easyjet, not that I know anything outside of these two.

Your next project?(if you want to say it)
It's called New Romantics, but that's all I want to say yet!

An animal?
Giraffe

Coffee or tea?
Coffee

Sartorialist or Jak & Jil (ah ah ah ah)?
Jak & Jil, Tommy is wonderful







4 comments:

Kira Aderne said...

He seems to be a sweet guy :)

jenn. said...

oh, martha and the muffins! excellent song choice!
jenn.x

Jullie Alonso said...

I love his blog!
kisses for you both
from Brazil
=**

Oxford shirts women's said...

Loving that outfit!!